Kids are invited to join the C.S.I. Team to investigate whether or not Jesus rose from the dead. They’ll examine three scenes to look for clues, collect evidence and talk with eyewitnesses. The evidence will lead them to make a decision about whether Jesus’ resurrection is true and if they want to enter a relationship with Him.
Includes a ready-to-print evidence recorder book that kids use during the investigation.
Click here to see sample of kid's investigator's book
Click here to see video sample
C.S.I. (Christ Scene Investigation) Easter Lesson
Delivered Electronically - Instant Download
- investigative I.D. badge for each child
- evidence recorder book for each child
- graphics for posters, social media, promotion
- slide graphics for Power Point, Pro Presenter, Media Shout, Key Note
- lesson videos
- lesson plan that can be used in large group format, small group format, traditional classroom format or mid-week format
- lesson connects with all learning styles
- lesson incorporates hands on, experiental learning
- games that bring together fun and learning
and much more